Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 961,355 Franc (€1,461) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)