Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.650 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 594,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 438,053 Franc (Php41,133) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)