Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.761 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 430,287 Franc (3,035 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (30 minutes ago)