Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,759,320 Franc ($2,845) in Babylon, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)