Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.468 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,379,154 Franc (78,954 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)