Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.797 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 899,124 Franc (50,520 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)