Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.772 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,087 Franc (S/. 17) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)