Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.962 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,507 Franc (S/. 32) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)