Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.971 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 263,301 Franc (₨29,350) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)