Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.025 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,315 Franc (₨33,941) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)