Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.617 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,094,009 Franc (NZ$4,689) in Auckland.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)