Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.591 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,231,969 Franc (774,507 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)