Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,372,948 Franc (777,011 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)