Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.649 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 808,490 Franc (€1,243) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)