Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 557.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,280,813 Franc ($2,299) in Athens, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)