Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.303 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 150,886 Franc (E£ 4,671) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)