Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.313 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 207,783 Franc (E£ 6,237) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)