Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.808 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 197,773 Franc (E£ 5,850) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)