Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.143 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 62,651 Franc (E£ 1,890) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)