Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.874 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 101,748 Franc (E£ 3,296) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)