Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.988 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 100,075 Franc (E£ 3,337) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)