Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 832,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 628,899 Franc (405,305 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)