Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.379 XOF / ERN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,989 Franc (Nakfa9,719) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)