Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.569 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,851,400 Franc (11,250 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (41 minutes ago)