Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.040 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,572,680 Franc (10,276 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)