Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.235 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,877,432 Franc (11,501 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)