Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.703 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,007,295 Franc (6,191 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)