Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.491 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,100,650 Franc (6,945 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)