Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.341 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 978,036 Franc (6,256 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)