Cost of living in Asansol, India vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.110 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,157 Franc (₨34,792) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)