Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.171 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 252,197 Franc (₨30,864) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)