Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.187 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 250,191 Franc (₨30,561) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)