Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,287 Franc (¥793) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)