Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,309 Franc (¥786) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)