Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.285 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,982 Franc (¥564) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (32 minutes ago)