Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1565.614 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,041 Franc (﷼ 1.943) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)