Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.368 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,992 Franc (руб 27,873) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)