Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.882 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,580,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,001,316 Franc (CH$2,269,551) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)