Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.928 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,810,772 Franc (CH$1,950,213) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)