Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.931 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,808,807 Franc (CH$1,943,813) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)