Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.891 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,960,306 Franc (CH$2,200,459) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)