Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.878 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,090,534 Franc (CH$2,382,099) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)