Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,484,530 Franc (€2,265) in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (40 minutes ago)