Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.793 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 823,075 Franc (S/. 4,736) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)