Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.407 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 780,190 Franc (S/. 4,804) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)