Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.495 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 867,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 663,270 Franc (S/. 3,779) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)