Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.060 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,534,989 Franc (S/. 8,572) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)