Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47494 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,302,709 Franc (4,848,412 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)