Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,994,791 Franc (3,881,134 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)