Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.516 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,356,685 Franc (2,631,380 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)