Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,047,332 Franc (3,860,545 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)