Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,034,050 Franc (3,875,975 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)