Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.737 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,098,657 Franc (﷼ 7,437) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)