Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.936 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 826,707 Franc (﷼ 5,825) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)