Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.250 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,362,910 Franc (﷼ 8,298) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)