Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01900 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 227,237 Franc (﷼ 11,958,975) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)