Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.898 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 674,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 549,168 Franc (3,870 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)