Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.982 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 480,654 Franc (3,362 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)