Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.976 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 476,670 Franc (3,357 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)