Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.270 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,564 Franc (R$ 1,724) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)