Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 598,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 424,275 Franc (255,521 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tallinn costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)