Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 753.100 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,376,370 Franc (Dinar 1,828) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)