Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 844.797 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,716,852 Franc (Dinar 3,216) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)