Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 869.466 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,848,587 Franc (Dinar 3,276) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)