Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 783.038 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,461,621 Franc (Dinar 1,867) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)