Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 828.739 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,456,889 Franc (Dinar 1,758) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)