Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,259,359 Franc (₩2,302,601) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)