Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,571,394 Franc (₩2,931,361) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)