Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49883 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,741,011 Franc (₩5,494,834) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)