Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,257,581 Franc (₩2,388,788) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)