Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,870,297 Franc (₩3,526,339) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)