Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48123 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,529,045 Franc (₩5,255,385) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)