Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.552 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,388 Franc (元65) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)