Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19200 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 388,707 Franc (2,024,537 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)