Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16665 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 303,521 Franc (1,821,320 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)