Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18796 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 387,720 Franc (2,062,811 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)