Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,502,401 Franc (CH$1,719,233) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)