Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.649 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,223 Franc (Php397) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)