Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.720 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,039 Franc (Php377) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)