Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.601 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 331,028 Franc (2,354TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)