Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.621 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 378,922 Franc (2,516TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)