Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18901 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,830,714 Franc (9,685,961 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)