Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19093 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,226,855 Franc (6,425,793 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)