Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.645 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 574,016 Franc (3,785TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (33 minutes ago)