Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.431 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 598,461 Franc (3,596TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)