Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.815 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 380,026 Franc (2,113TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)