Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.260 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 384,272 Franc (2,205TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (35 minutes ago)