Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.682 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 364,945 Franc (2,126TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)