Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,379,243 Franc (€2,013) in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)