Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 537.320 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,903,354 Franc ($5,403) in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)