Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,613,421 Franc (R$ 8,958) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)