Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.789 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 773,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 598,887 Franc (R$ 3,998) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)