Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.055 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 201,407 Franc (₨22,244) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)