Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,862 Franc (R$ 22) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)