Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 442,925 Franc (Bs 7,519) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)