Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 61 Franc (Bs 8,674) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)