Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01408 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 114,890 Franc (﷼ 8,158,238) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (41 minutes ago)